Shipping & Returns
Retail Shipping & Return Policy
- All online orders will be shipped using USPS or Fedex.
- Orders are shipped directly from our warehouse within two business days.
- Products cannot be returned once they leave our warehouse. If an item is damaged in shipping, or you receive an item we shipped incorrectly, please contact us within 3 business days after shipment is received.
If you are a re-seller or restaurant, please contact us for special wholesale pricing and items! Our catalog has over thousands of items not currently shown on the website. Please note that frozen items are for local pickup in NY only.
Please Note: To be considered a whole sale customer, please contact us to set up your account.
Telephone Orders: 516.942.7248
Hours: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM Monday-Friday
After Hours: Please leave a message on our voicemail
Fax Orders: 516.942.7249
Are you a restaurant in the NY/Northern NJ area?
We can deliver to you! Call us up at 516.942.7248 for details.
Delivery Days (Local)
NYC, Brooklyn, Queens
Mondays, Wednesday and Thursdays
Wednesdays and Fridays
Wednesdays and Fridays (May to October)
Fridays (November to April)
Northern NJ (NEW!)
Please call for availability
- All orders shipped via FedEx or US Post Office unless prearranged otherwise.
- All prices and item availability are subject to change at any time due to market fluctuations.
- In order to be considered for credit terms, a credit application with trade references and bank information is required.
- A 1.5% / month (18% per year or the maximum allowed by law) interest will be added to all overdue accounts. Delinquent invoices will be assessed a minimum equal to months interest.
- A $25.00 re-processing fee will be charged on all returned checks.
- All accounts over 30 days will be billed C.O.D. plus outstanding balance.
All wholesale orders will be delivered by our trucks or FedEx unless advised otherwise. For wholesale orders received by 1:00 pm EST, every effort will be made to ship on the next delivery day except for out of stock items.
There is a $200 order minimum for all wholesale orders that request truck delivery (only available for Long Island, the 5 Boroughs, and certain parts of Northern Jersey).
When discovering damage on shipments, please mark all such damages on shipper’s receiving record. All claims and damages must be filed with us within 3 days after shipment is received.
Claims are handled on a case by case basis. A 30% restocking fee could be applied if deemed eligible.
Special orders, custom orders, and discontinued items are unfortunately not returnable.